copper reels

For the guys who have the boat to do this we found a great way to bring in copper fast. After the initial run start circling the fish. Keep the fish right off the corner of the stern. The guy fighting the fish walks back as far as he can and then reels on the way forward. Known as the copper walk. By circling the fish you just need to keep tension on the fish, and without pumping the rod the arms of the guy fighting the fish don't take a beating. A lot of times when we do this a mature salmon still has some fight left when he is at the back of the boat, which can be exciting. With 500 coppers and above we do this. It saves time, doesn't beat up the fish as bad, and helps the guy out who is fighting the fish.

I know you well, and you're not Ray Ramano funny bro! You are a white haired grumpy son of a b*tch. Especially, as of late. Actually, ever since getting the shaft from that FK tourney.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How do you get shafted from an "EPIC" event???????

Can you believe that I didn't even get an invite? That epic "bend over and grab your ankles" event has the same 5-8 minions in it. People thought I went overboard last year but some of them same people are now on my side! You had to bring it up didn't you..

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app