Wicked Tuna

Isn't that just common sense when their heading towards other lines?

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A number of folks have previously stated on here that they NEVER clear their lines for kings so I was just underscoring stuff I had previously stated on that issue.

Edited by Sk8man

Watching a bass pro show recently and they stitched some footage.  It was very smooth from air to water.  Being a novice I never knew that 3lb smallmouths turn into 2lb largemouths as soon as they are let go.  You can learn a lot on these shows.  I wonder if the edit room ever caught up to that one.

Reality shows that keep it real go under fast.  It is complete exaggeration and embellishment.  I do not watch Wicked tuna but i will watch Duck Dynasty.  I know it is mostly fake but it entertains me.  This winter I have all the fishing shows recorded and I go thru them when I get time fast forwarding thru the sponsors.  I am always looking for a new presentation or technique.  I do not ice fish, so this winter season has been really brutal for me.

It is a good show and yes the personalities and drama have a great deal of variation. Not at all unlike some of the threads on this forum. LOL. March is almost here and looking forward to shrink wrap tear off day.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

A number of folks have previously stated on here that they NEVER clear their lines for kings so I was just underscoring stuff I had previously stated on that issue.

I tend to pull my wire diver on the side that a big rigger king is on to eliminate cutting him off on the wire. I run braid divers until the fleas show up, & don't tend to pull these at all when a rigger king is on. To each their own. It is good to keep as many lines in the strike zone as long as you can, doubles, triples & quads are very cool!

John

Yeah, I only clear if I foresee a cluster f%&k.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

In most cases once its foreseen its too late for me. Seems like its always the higher end of the teenagers that like to take a swipe across everything that you have out.