Ibay

Dylan585

So this Sunday I'm going to take out an uncle that has never been out before. We are going out on I-bay. I haven't been out in over a month and when I went out last it was beyond slow. Can anyone give me any tips or let me know if anything is hitting?

I have not fished Keuka but talking to others who have and readin on Ice Shanty it sure sounds like fun. A flasher would be good to have.

i agree keuka is awesome when it comes to sheer numbers of lakers that you can catch in a day. You dont need a flasher i usually can catch lakers without them cause i spent all last yr letting my lady use my flasher and i still caught a good nunber of fish

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've never caught a laker through the ice. How do u do it

1/2 to 1 oz jig heads with white 3" Mr twister curly tailed grubs.  Find deep water, drop it to the bottom, jig it really aggressively a couple times and start reeling up.  A flasher will help big time.  It is very entertaining to watch them chase.  The faster you reel, the faster they chase. 

1/2 to 1 oz jig heads with white 3" Mr twister curly tailed grubs. Find deep water, drop it to the bottom, jig it really aggressively a couple times and start reeling up. A flasher will help big time. It is very entertaining to watch them chase. The faster you reel, the faster they chase.

x2

Sent from my LG-D631 using Lake Ontario United mobile app