downriggers

Feelin Reel

:lol:  Yeah guess I'm kinda like the monkey scratching his head at the slot machine looking at the lever :)

Edited by Sk8man

Ford vs Chevy is for the Cannon, Scotty debate.  Owning Big Jons would be like owning a Toyota...It looks like a truck just doesn't perform like one!  :P  :P

Oh crap. You mean I bought a Ford?

I have Walkers on my boat.  I love them except I've blown the same one up twice now.  People need to stop fiddling with the clutch setting while sitting at the back of the boat.

Edited by vetting

I have owned and used them all over the years.

I prefer the Cannon DigiTroll 10 the networking capabilities rule for bottom track.

Chamberlain releases are also my favorites. They are 100% correct on the no false release claims!

and you can crank the rods down to the water; success is in the little details, thats what i keep telling myself!

Last year i bought a couple of flat fish shaped weights, there are 16lbs and the tails are stainless steel

they work great limiting drag angle and you can tune the tails to keep them away from the boat. I have

no idea what they are called, i was hoping someone here could enlighten me. I will post a pic when the

snow melts a little more and i can get to my boat.....