What color do you see?

JakeyBaby

Alex, I will take "things i do not  really care about" for 500.  :)

This was on the news this morning.  I didn't hang around to see what the correct answer was.  Does anybody Know? Nevermind i really do not care.  "Honey you look beautiful in that dress.  I really love the way it highlights your eyes."  See? veteran move.  All you need to know is that it looks good on your woman and, in some instances, your man.  Definitely not what I was expecting to see when I opened this thread.  I apologize for being cranky.  I wish this snow would melt.

Alex, I will take "things i do not  really care about" for 500.  :)

This was on the news this morning.  I didn't hang around to see what the correct answer was.  Does anybody Know? Nevermind i really do not care.  "Honey you look beautiful in that dress.  I really love the way it highlights your eyes."  See? veteran move.  All you need to know is that it looks good on your woman and, in some instances, your man.  Definitely not what I was expecting to see when I opened this thread.  I apologize for being cranky.  I wish this snow would melt.

it isnt about it looking good on some woman... some people see it white and gold other people see it blue and black and there is really no answer why people are seeing it two different ways

To be honest I posted this because it has been a huge debate amongst everyone that has seen it! This lead me to think if WE can't agree what we are seeing who can possibly prove what wild life truly see's???? Had nothing to do with the fact the colors involved a dress at all. Just sayin......

Was on the Nightly news tonight and this time I paid attention.  Depends how much light your eyes see and then your brain corrects for it.  So if you see Black and blue you are right.  The rest of us are waiting for the snow to melt.

The bush reflection makes it look golden to me :lol:

Makes sense to me.