Outboard work in Rochester area

I have an older 9.9 mercury that hasn't been run in probably 15 years. Its in awesome shape. I bought it new when I was 15 and just never really used it after high school. Super low hours on it. I want to get it looked at and see what it would take to get her going again. Anyone have any recommendations on where to take it or know someone that would be interested in looking at it?

More than likely a good carb clean and spark plug is all it will need. I've done it 100 times. Tommy Barbara is the one to call if you are not comfortable doing the job. He's located in Hamlin, East Fork Marine

Edited by JakeyBaby

If your at all interested in a DIY project download a manual and do a carb clean and spark plug. change out the gear oil.  If it was stored well that should be all you need I did it with my motor which is a mid 80s honda 4-stroke that sat in a garage for almost 20 years. did the same with my lawn tractor my budget pushed me to google to try it before paying a mechanic was totally worth it and I have since gained a lot of cofidence in DIY minor repair. has saved me lots over the years with things like brakes, belts carbs and a few others on various engins and cars.  

that being said if you have no interest in DIY than dont even mess around just take it right the the shop.