4 year old on Keuka

letsfish2day

Took my little four year old buddy out on Keuka...she hooked a couple then finally after 30 minutes of slow cranking the 170 ft she landed her very first ever fish...a nice little laker for Keuka...I've caught a lot fish in my lifetime but this is one I'll remember...she didn't know what to think when it came thru the ice...I think I found a lifetime fish partner for sure

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awsome story, I'm sure you will not be alone on trips anymore, I have twin girls just turned 10 in Feb. and 1 is always asking, dad when our we going fishing ?? Congrats to you and your new fishing partner. PAP

Thanks guys...I always think its great to see kids out fishing and hunting. My kids are all grown up so I take my friends kids out. Nothing better than see the surprise on their faces as they pull something like that out. I did have to help hold the rod but she did crank it in herself. She wouldn't have it any other way...lol. Hopefully the first of many...she's already asked when we were taking the boat out fishing...

Thanks guys...I always think its great to see kids out fishing and hunting. My kids are all grown up so I take my friends kids out. Nothing better than see the surprise on their faces as they pull something like that out. I did have to help hold the rod but she did crank it in herself. She wouldn't have it any other way...lol. Hopefully the first of many...she's already asked when we were taking the boat out fishing...

Good job. Thats what its all about

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

While fishing  Branchport today my wife mentioned to me that she saw "a cute little girl" on the ice. Well she just recognized that little girl in your great pic. BTW my wife caught her first ever ice laker today. I think you were set up to the north of us.