Cayuga

Is casting for browns and landlocked an option at T-falls? Never been and I think millekin would be getting pounded with waves today

Sent from my DROID4 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have had great luck fishing the wall next to the launch inlet with Kastmasters. You can really send them spoons out there. I've been able to limit out there many times in the past within a hour or two. There's a big shelf about 50' out that the landlocks and Lakers love to hang around. Even bobber fishing with sawbellies is quite successful. Good luck and Tight lines brother!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished this am from myers along the west shoreline. It was windy rough and a non existent bite. Marked fish pretty much the whole time. Ran a kitchen sink type approach with lead cores of 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2's with sticks and all different spoons. Also ran riggers and and planers with deep divers. Trolled 9 lines for 8hrs and managed 1 small Atlantic on a deep diver. Trolled speeds of 1.7-2.6 down speed, they just wouldn't cooperate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished this am from myers along the west shoreline. It was windy rough and a non existent bite. Marked fish pretty much the whole time. Ran a kitchen sink type approach with lead cores of 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, and 2's with sticks and all different spoons. Also ran riggers and and planers with deep divers. Trolled 9 lines for 8hrs and managed 1 small Atlantic on a deep diver. Trolled speeds of 1.7-2.6 down speed, they just wouldn't cooperate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm not sure we had the complete kitchen sink but similar results today, had a solid hit on 5 color and another on 90' rigger but that's it, others we talked to had a similar experience. We trolled sounth along east shore until the debris got too bad and back up the west, varied our depth a lot and marked fish/bait all over.

Edited by cronoticed

• 3 weeks later...

1/4 or 3/8oz. Is what I use. I only use 10lb Cajun line on my spinning rods. I tend to catch a lot of cookie cutter fish 3-4lbs. A good west wind at Lodi pt. or Sampson state park, the pier by the Ramada in Geneva, or Seneca lake state park (off the pier) is where I throw spoons. That little bit of muddy water crashing on the shore, you can crush the browns/landlocks. Blue/Silver,Silver, Gold, Green/Silver,or Orange/Silver, or Perch painted works awesome!

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 9 months later...