One way or another

Well the neighbor plowed the barn in and I have been chipping away at the snow for awhile but with this weather I am pulling out all the stops that snow will be gone and the boat will be out one way or another by Friday hard water is leaving have lots of new toys to clean the dust off with shinny three pronged pointy things attached to them!!!! It's time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I've got the same problem :puke:  There is a 3 ft drift in front of the door but the neighbor plowed a 6 ft high by 12 ft long pile in front of the door.  Not good...

Well the neighbor plowed the barn in and I have been chipping away at the snow for awhile but with this weather I am pulling out all the stops that snow will be gone and the boat will be out one way or another by Friday hard water is leaving have lots of new toys to clean the dust off with shinny three pronged pointy things attached to them!!!! It's time!!!

Wanna come shovel mine out? I got snow up to my waist. I did go sit in the boat and day dream a little today:). Battery's are charged up just need a wash and wax.

Now that's what I call progress Joe....you'll probably be the "first kid on the block" to get out there while Sean and Nick are still shoveling :lol:

Nautitroller, As of Friday the harbor and the launch are still iced in. I been checking it periodically through the week and it was thawing rather quickly, so who knows, maybe another week or so if the weather stays warm. If I see it open I will post it here. Getting the itch myself.

Joe, did you manage to get out this weekend?  

There were guys on the south end in small boats Friday, think they launched on the east side of the harbor. I went to severene but the wind had kicked up too much for me. Joe was coming off said it was getting rough. Soon..

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah I made it out and I tried to launch but I couldn't get the water I needed to float the boat with out sinking the truck haha and yes it had gotten rough on the lake not worth the risk in the winter with everything ice covered!!!!

Ouch!  Got any neighbor kids looking to earn a few bucks? Thats got to be hard as a rock. 

Good idea!  It was pretty solid, I climbed to the top and was eye level with the windows on the second story of the house.  We live on the corner so the plow trucks find the driveway very convenient to pile snow.  (Not complaining just tired of shoveling snow)