Humminbird 937c

Have a one year old Humminbird 937c mapping/sonar gps for sale! This a color graph.Comes with mounting bracket-gps antenna-sun cover-transducer-instruction booklet and is navionics comoatible. Sells for over $1300.00 in Cabelas. $750.00 plus shipping and handling! If interested e mail me [email protected] asap because its on ebay also! This is in great working order. Just selling to upgrade to color video!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Bob, Ive had this unit on my boat for over a year and I love it. Humminbird has come along way since being bought out by Johnson. I bought my unit brand new of ebay for 800. Its the 937Cdf. Which is just the dual frequency trancducer model. If you ave any questions on the unit at all give me a shout. I hop to see you on the water again this year.

Landshark

well considering I spent most of last week fishing open water for walleye I would say I won. lol I went down to NJ and fished the Delaware river. Check it out on www.ardentangler.org The guide is a buddy of mine so he invited me down to hang for a few days. Check out the photos page. We didnt catch a walleye under 3lbs and up to 10 lbs. Nice fish. Great time, we ran 18 miles one way everyday to the hole we fished. He has a jet boat an its the only way to get up the river for there are many spots any other boat would be opened like a can opener. We saw a bunch of eagles everyday also, nice bonus.

Landshark.....ya got to straighten me out.

Looks like a walleye in your signature but I've never seen a `eye jump before :? . Is it a hybrid of some sort?

Like maybe a landlocked Wall-mon....or a Steel-eye...or something like that. Boy, can you imagine a jumping walleye. That would be the hottest thing going.........a good eating fun fish to catch! ;)