Sold / Closed bayliner trophy 2860

machzrcr

Sold

I am selling my 2860 trophy, Boat is an awesome fishing machine! Will troll down to laker speeds without a bag and will top out at 27mph! TONS of back deck space! very well laid out boat for its size! Downstairs has all been reupholstered, newer toilet downstairs, all electronics work. I went threw almost all the wiring on the boat ripped out all the old hack job's and fixed everything. Ran a whole new wire set up for the riggers all on a new fuse panel, 2 new big batteries,
I installed a new long block engine 2 years ago. Put a new high output alternator, new oil pump, new fuel pump, new wires, new plugs, new cap and rotor ( electronic ignition), new windows in all the canvas a year ago. had the outdrive off last year put new u joints in the outdrive, and prop shaft seals, new outdrive lifting shocks, new belows last year as well.
I sandblasted the whole bottom of the boat to get off all the old bottom paint, and put vc-17 on since then 2 new coats every year, the boat had a sink near the back deck with storage underneath that i removed last year and built a nice seat to sit on with built in tackle storage! ( will put up pictures of it)
Boat comes with 3 sets of props! ( has duel prop outdrive 290dp)
Boat has autopilot which works good!
has rocket launcher on hard top, cb radio and regular radio work.
has a trailer, I have tried my best to fix all problems as I have found them and fix things better than they were before so the problems dont come back. I am sure there is other things I am forgetting i will add as i am cleaning up the boat.
will include a fish finder, and i have a box of spare parts and things for the boat i will include,
* NOT INCLUDING MY HDS 10, FISH HAWK, RIGGERS, OR QUAD ROD HOLDERS*
Boat does show some signs of age, someone had hit dock and put a scratch up near bow on the starboard side, a few spots of paint have worn on the floor from walking around, there is a soft spot in the transom under scuppers, side of boat could use a good buff, could use new vents from engine bay they are a little dinged from docks, a couple cushions on the side need new wood, that is all i can remember at the moment

Sold

If anyone has any questions just send me a pm or give me a text or call 585-217-6788

Capt Joe

more interior pics are coming.

post-144765-0-02481200-1426031264_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-67820000-1426031267_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-94523100-1426031271_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-65808200-1426031273_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-98428200-1426031276_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-77311900-1426031280_thumb.jpg

post-144765-0-06082300-1426031284_thumb.jpg

Edited by machzrcr

Boat has a 10' beam. And comes with electric planer board system with detachable arms that mount to the roof for trailering. I was not afraid to take the boat out in 5 footers and fish, the boat is super stable and fishes as well as larger boats!

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-144765-14261941174043_thumb.jpg

Yes it could be crappy out and 4-5 people could be sitting comfortably chatting it works out perfect with lots of storage. Was a lot of work building it between removing all the electrical that was there and making everything line up as it should! And figuring out a way to add in tackle storage and regular storage!

Going to make someone a great boat. Was a pleasure fishing out of it, you could have a party on the fishing deck of it, then sit at the table and have a meal and a beer! Definatly the best fishing plat form I have seen and handles those ruff days with no problem. Trolls beautfull, and sure does put some fish on the deck! congrats on the new ride capt. and hope it fishes as well as the set n ready 1. We will find out!

Boat sale is on hold for the moment. The boat I was buying fell thru and so I am fishing this one! If I do find another boat I will update when it is for sale again!

Pete I'll send u a copy of the survey from last boat. Send me ur email. Something pretty interesting about it.

I looked on that site didn't show boats for sale section unless I missed it.

• 11 months later...

boat may be up for sale again will know by the end of the weekend!  

new items  from last year  put blue lights  on the deck to light up the whole deck in the dark,   new upholstery around the back deck, and put brand new rims and tires on the trailer as well as  a new winch on the trailer! 

Boat is officially for sale!!

Also remembered I put all new bearings in both axles on both sides, as well as put a new Jack on the trailer! And will have wiring and transducer left installed for a fishhawk. Has a fishfinder, will update with which model. Autopilot is staying on the boat. Electric planer board reels are staying. Upper rocket launcher is staying.

Edited by machzrcr

• 2 weeks later...