Sturgeon Point Marina

SylvanTroller

Weekend launching can be distressing. Same as at the Small Boat Harbor. Thirty miles of lake shoreline with a million residents and only two ramps shows a real need for better access to the lake.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Agreed. Would like to see Hamburg beach and Woodlawn both opened up for access. Sounds like sturgeon point is same as SBH during peak times? Any issues with theft, boat security etc? I guess Erie basin would be an option as well. But I like stuf eon points central location better.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Geesh, just got the registration renewals for my boats. SURCHARGE $12.50!!  That's on top of the registration fee. I don't think that was on my renewals 3 years ago. I suppose the surcharge goes into the general fund, after all this is ny. I wouldn't complain if it went to better Erie access. I also agree that we need more access to Erie. This state nickle and dimes you to death. Small wonder retirees leave.

If we made our state legislators stand in line on a holiday weekend then there could be some action. Try making a family outing into a happy event when you are sitting in the sun for an hour waiting to put your boat in and another hour trying to get off the water in the evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...