Long pond, Cranberry pond, Braddocks Bay, has anyone found the perch?!

woowoowig

Hey everyone. I decided to take today off (much to the dismay of my coworkers) to hit the ponds for perch. My last few excursions spread over the last few weeks have been fruitless. I was wondering if anyone else has had any action lately (i.e. since the weather has started to warm up)? It seems like everyone has been having the same luck as I have this season... PLEASE prove me wrong!

Jeff

Was there today also. Moved all over on north side. Caught hlaf dozen perch one catfish and some silver bass or whatever they are. Had the camera and every hole I could see small groups of 4-5 perch swim by every hour or so. Dont think major runs are gona happen for another 2-3 weeks. Definitely need ice gone first!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Perching has been very tough all over it seems. I fish the St Lawrence and Chaumont bay.... 1/4 pail is good day. 1/2 pail is knocking it out of the park this year! Something is very wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Perching has been very tough all over it seems. I fish the St Lawrence and Chaumont bay.... 1/4 pail is good day. 1/2 pail is knocking it out of the park this year! Something is very wrong!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

. I had a great fall for perch. Icefishing all species was off for some reason.

Fished Long Pond this morning. Pressure was unbelievable. Shoulder to shoulder at both long and cranberry. Literally hundreds of fishermen. Only managed 4 keepers in almost 5 hours. Did not appear as if anyone was catching much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app