2005 Steiger Craft 21ft

Looking to move up in size a little, wife says I'm nuts.  I have a 21ft 2005 Steiger Craft Chesapeak model.  140hp Suzuki with stainless steel prop, runs great, fabulous on gas.  RayMarine e7D touchscreen color fishfinder & GPS combo, RayMarine autopilot with remote, Furuno radar, depth raider downrigger speed and temp probe, two Scotty electric downrigger mounted on pedestals, AM-FM CD player and Standard Horizon 25 watt VHF Marine transceiver, compass, remote spotlight.  Two net holders and mulpile rod holders, planer board mast mounted on each side and portapotty,  I'm mounting a Garmin fish finder on the stern for the passengers to watch to replace the Hummingbird fish finder I already have there that doesn't work right.  It comes with a 2007 loadrite tandemaxle trailer with rollers and LED lights.  Boat trailers easily and rides the water great.  Asking $26,000.00 or BO or willing to make a trade for a similarly equiped boat in the 28-30ft range but older in good working condition.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...