North End Wednesday Morning

I have a friend of mine that came back to the states from Argentina after 15 years that I was able to take fishing and went 6/8 on a South troll. He likes to git the streams once in awhile but it was a blast watching him hook up with this 10 1/2 Lb, 29 1/2" laker. 3 on a Silver pro-troll/Glow Fly and 3 on a Green and silver Spin Dr/green fly.

aV11FEvJ.jpg

aV11G7rr.jpg

nice hog ,6 years ago my son landed a 29.5 in laker and it only weigh in at 6.73 lbs kinda gives you a idea how much there gourging thereselfs this year. all the south end fish we got this year were real fatties,,,looking forward to some big fish landed in the derby this year (seneca lake trout derby)

Yeah my Dad caught a 8 1/2 laker last Saturday that was real wide as well. I cut the 10 1/2 open and it was full of sawbellys along with a couple small minnows (fatheads maybe?)

We'll be going out tomorrow. It's my Dad's birthday and he wants to fish Seneca....with the south wind forecasted, I'm trying to persuade him into the LOC. I haven't been up there yet this year.....BTW, Ray...what channel are you usually on in the Memorial weekend derby?