Then it looks as though I will bring the bolt cutters then cause they told me the 1st and sign on door says the first. I don't want to dump the boat in I just want to get her out to get it organized and fix a couple of issues that popped up last year. Plus the electronics change over I have to do. All that alone is gonna take me a couple of weeks which would put me right in line for hopefully a third week splashdown let alone the money they have been paid already pisses me off pretty good.

i ended up making it out lauched around 3:30 there is a line of ice bergs and debris coming off the pier and going east.  was enough room to sqeek through between the bergs.  We headed east dodging ice chunks all the way and set up by the point.  started setting up just short of the creek and didnt get the third rod set and the first one had a fish on.  ended up being a perfect eater sized brown.  we circled there for the next couple hours and ended up getting 6 more hits but couldnt get them to stay buttoned up.  saw them hit big bounce of the rod even felt a couple for a sec but than would just pull free.  I checked all the hooks nice and sharp just one of those days.  at least we had some action so I know the rig is running right.  lot of logs and ice chunks out there. Its gonna be a good spring 

Fishing soon my buddies have been out for over a week now on the west end killing the Browns with a few steelies mixed in and here I am starring at my boat in the back of a lot where nobody has even shown up to so I can get access to it. My other buddy called the other shop in Canandaigua and they told him they wouldn't be to Irondequoit til mid April. If I can't get to my boat by Wednesday I am cutting the lock and moving every boat so I can pull mine out to work on it. It's bull cause I told them i. The fall I would be there early to get and already paid for this whole year cmon people.

I was down there yesterday. and I've got the same problem. A list as long as my arm of things I want or have to get done before splashdown and I can't get to the boat. I called the number hung in the window and asked for the combo to the gate lock but the person I talked to did not know it. I think they gave it to me back in the fall but I can't find it. The owners are back from Florida today or tomorrow so I am hoping to talk to them and get the combo. If I get it I'll PM you with it. I'm sure I'll see ya down there.

Thanks Jack. That would help but still need to get about 20 other boats out of the way to get to mine as well. Just makes no sense when I paid for this year back in September I had them write down that I would be there end of March to pick it up so I could do all this work. This very well could be my last year there after all the BS going on.