Which treble hooks?

http://www.rapala.com/vmc/hooks/treble/9626-oshaugnessy-treble-4x/9626+O%27Shaugnessy+Treble.html

Check this site out. Before beginning production I tested a lot of hooks. These are as tough as they get. VMC 9626ps. You will not be disappointed. Jackie Kiklass is VP of sales and finance and she would be glad to send you samples, and they sell 25 packs. You can't beat the price and they are tougher than all other. I did not test any Owners as I'm not interested in putting a hook that costs over 1.00 on a lure. You can read reviews from salmon, to stripper fisherman online who have reviewed these hooks. They are the best hook for the money, and as tough as they get. These are a 4x strong hook.

Edited by Great Lakes Lure Maker

I had issues with every manufacturer of hook straightening out or twisting until I switched to the Addya brand hooks. Fast strike power point size 1. They are hardened without adding the bulk of a thicker shank. Also sharp as hell out of the box and since I switched to them I haven't pulled a hook or broke a hook since. I have even taken the time to switch out the hooks on my stickbaits, spoons and flies. Lakers try to twist them apart and have had no problem. Give them a look just my opinion

I switched out all my trebles, fly's and apex, to salt water stainless steel. These hooks are super sharp and will not bend, tip of the point to the belly of the bend is deeper than most hooks out there. Expensive yes, but they won't bust, rust, corrode or mold....

The culprit to 95% of my broken hooks was the guy wielding the pliers and yanking, wrenching, and twisting the hook out of the fishes mouth(i am guilty too). the other 5% was stepping on the hook.

upolstery in the car and clothing has claimed a few as well a little fustration and impaitence to get the line in the water can be detrimental