Walley In the Wind (Midnight Tonight)

How about the night walleye trolling with wind/rain forecasted tonight? They still come in shallow for shallow running Rapala's? Going to try Conesus tonight, although have not had much guidance here yet on what to do to be sucessful.....

i will be doing the same thing. going to throw the kitchen sink at em and see what happens. going to troll then jig little bit and see what the want but the fricken wind is going be crazy.

wanted to go out at 4am then fish till early afternoon but thinking the wind is just going to get worse so 12:00 am here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wind can be the best thing for walleye fishing they are calling for a SE wind 15mph it willmake s for some interesting fishing try fishing the north end because that’s where the bait fish will be blown to with the south winds!!! Try flat lining a F11 Rapala black/silver or black/gold at 200+ft back the key is a slow presentation 0.5 - 0.8 mph and be stealthy don’t be scared to get right in shallow -6ft or less there will be others doing the same I’m sure GOOD LUCK !!!!!

I ended up with the biggest Walleye of my life right at the beginning of the season. It was 24" and about 7LBS (how do I post a picture)?

Was trolling the East Side of Conesus down by the Conesus In. Caught on an XRap Rapala. Anyone troll with them before?

SharkBait and the rest of the boys,

I did not get out on Friday night, instead I was working 3 nice Tom's in the morning. Could not close the deal!!! Anyhoo, my brother and I got out Saturday just as that front came through, that was all kinds of fun! We fished until about 11:15 PM. Had a bit of trouble with crossing all of our flat lines, kinds sucked! But we had 2 hooked up for a brief second and then dropped them. We are going to hit it this week for sure. Planning on going out when there are clouds and a north wind. We have had great success with those weather conditions.

Nice job Scramp! that's about the fish we average, from the 6 to 10 pound range!

Good luck boys!

Steve

Sharkbait!!!

Nice looking northern and tiger!!!

I love hooking those tigers!!!

I bet you guys had to work your a**** off for the eyes. The past 3-4 years have been very productive with the clouds and wind out of the north. Are you going to get out during the week? Let me know if you do, I know my brother and I will be hitting it. I'll let you know just how we do.

Good eye fishing!

S