Go with a Chirp upgrade? Furuno 587? or just adda new transducer? opinions wanted!

I was thinking about upgrading my electronics.  

I currently have a Lowrance HDS10GEN2  with a B164 1000w transducer.   The cone angle on the B164 is a little too narrow.  I  have a few options in mind.

1).  Furuno 587 v with a 600w B60  ($1200.00 after rebate).  pros having dedicated fish finder, I could dedicate  lowrance for radar and GPS          Cons most expensive

2). purchase a B60 for my lowrance HDSGEN2          $200,     PROs =least$     CONS  one unit for finder/gps/radar

3). Go with some new technology    B150m Chirp transducer & Lowrance sonar hub,  I could then keep my B164 and double its output by running it through the sonar hub.   ($800)   Pros moderate price, newest technology, double output for my b164    Cons one unit for finder/gps/radar

Give me some thoughts!!!!!

Thanks

AL

Option 1 or 2 Al. I don't think Chirp is gonna put any more fish in the boat for us, but some of that stuff looks pretty darn cool

I've run the B60, and I know Thrillseeker does. It's a solid ducer. However, your best picture will still be from a traditional thru hull with a fairing block. 1000 watt is too much, and the cone angle is too narrow. You're missing out on seeing more fish, but on the other hand you're frying the ones you do see! Do you have a trail of cooked Salmons behind your boat?

I'm running CHIRP for the first time this year hopefully it helps put fish in the boat.  Of course I am a multi-species fisherman not solely out for salmon but think I will benefit while salmon fishing too.

Option 1 or 2 Al. I don't think Chirp is gonna put any more fish in the boat for us, but some of that stuff looks pretty darn cool

I've run the B60, and I know Thrillseeker does. It's a solid ducer. However, your best picture will still be from a traditional thru hull with a fairing block. 1000 watt is too much, and the cone angle is too narrow. You're missing out on seeing more fish, but on the other hand you're frying the ones you do see! Do you have a trail of cooked Salmons behind your boat?

b260 1000 k thru hull with fairing block best transducer on the market no matter what manufacturers unit its connected to .. better watch out out for cooked floaters in our wake lol

also have a 600 watt bronze thru hull mounted on other side of hull- run it when when in tighter water

both have chirp.