Port Clinton Walleye Charter

fitz67

My freinds and i are looking for a port clinton area walleye charter recomendation.If any one has any experience they could share that would be great.Spring fever is rampant  so it looks like we will have to go west while we wait for the ice to clear here. 

Thanks in advance

Mitch

Mark 1 Charters, we went there for 5 years, that guy will put you on fish!! Every time we went out with him we left the dock at 5:30am and we were back at the latest by 12:00 noon with a 6 man ticket. He has condo's that are just beautiful with nice Walleye mounts on the walls and very clean. There is a laundry area right in your room and a nice fish cleaning station, they also do that for you. First class operation that won't break the bank. Look up Mark 1 Charters on the web. He has a nice site that explains everything. Only one draw back is the rooms are about 10 minute drive to the water. The second year we took our own boats and we docked them in a marina that had 24/7 surveillance, then it's a 10 minute drive to the condo. Hope this helps PAP

no charter experience but we towed out last year, stayed at the sleep inn 15 min from catabwa  rooms were cheap clean and had a pool...great time. only got out one day with my 16ft crestliner but we put a 3 man ticket in the well. Ohio gamefishing.com. talked to a few guys out there and  a tackle shop, erie outfitters, owners name is Craig. I have never gone anywhere and had people so willing to help you get on the fish!! cant wait to go in a few weeks. I have a 3 man crew ready again this year. If anyone here would like to tow out and work together out there we could get a convoy going.

post-148350-0-72955600-1397429723_thumb.jpg

Im from Sandusky... That is a long way to travel for walleye... you realize there are walleye much closer right? :) I also reside in the Binghamton area... Lake Ontario is closer and the fishing is just as good if you know what you're doing. I'm up there every weekend... PM me for info anytime. Glad to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

fleet tracker I know the fishing on lake Ontario can be great I don't have it very dialed in but I will be up there fishing this may for a few weekends and then they elude me,around Binghamton and the reservoir almost everyday after work once they get the crew track out of there. we will have to talk, really liked how everyone out there was willing to help and working with buddy boats helped us out a lot! Now as for port Clinton, last year was our 1st year and we had a blast just a nice time to get out.

Im from Sandusky... That is a long way to travel for walleye... you realize there are walleye much closer right? :) I also reside in the Binghamton area... Lake Ontario is closer and the fishing is just as good if you know what you're doing. I'm up there every weekend... PM me for info anytime. Glad to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

FleetTracker... I'm just down the road from you and gert9888 and also fish both Erie and Ontario for walleye. Apparently.. like gert.. I also don't have them dialed in on Ontario. We do fine on western Erie early and then get the summer hogs that migrate to the eastern basin. I've fished Ontario hard.. mostly just below the river.. and have not done well. We'll get big walleye, but no numbers. If you're into the info giving mood anytime I'd sure appreciate it as well. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Haha. Maybe a. Little different... Chris his did you make out on the river this fall I don't think I saw you down there once?

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I did great the two weeks or so before Christmas.. then the ice hit and it was over! With this late spawn it may be good for the opener. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)