Please Come and Support NY Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 at F&S This Sunday

Please come to Field & Stream this Sunday and bring your friends to help support us. F&S will be giving us a minimum donation of $100, but with the help of you, your friends and other supporters, we can win a $500 donation. We will be competing with three other organizations for it.

Also, If you are one of the first 100 people in the door, you will get a gift card and one of them will be worth $250. (Revo?)

Could not figure out how to post PDF here so follow this link for details.

Edited by muskiedreams

old man,

Since it is a retail store I would guess that only service dogs for the visually impaired would be allowed but I am just guessing. You can call them at 585.456.1964 and ask them.

pikefreak,

They open at 10:00 am. If you get there early, and are one of the first 100 in the door you will get a free gift card. They say it can be between $5 and $250. One of them is for $250. They did not indicate if there are any with other amounts in between. We will be there at 9:00. I am not sure how early you would have to be there to be one of the first 100.

You can help us win the $500 donation!!

If you come, be sure to see us for a token to vote for us at the voting machine inside the entrance. There will be three other groups there that we will be competing against for the most votes. If we win, Muskies Inc. Chapter 69 gets a $500 donation from F&S instead of $100. They are planning to present the donations at the rock wall at 5:30pm, so it would be best to get your vote in by 5:00pm.