How is the Ice

i wouldnt count on the river being open by then,not much thawing going on.it is going to be warm the next couple days,but not sure if it will be enough to open things up.i left a message with beth today,when she calls me back ill ask.

Was just at the river checking my boat, it is frozen from above 104 bridge all the way to the lake. The bay is ice as far as you can see, don't count on getting in for another 2 weeks minimum, unless there is a drastic change, and that is not in the forecast. Sorry for the bad news.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

yesterday  at Moon Beach  a few miles west  the web cam showed all open water  today  about 100 yards  of ice   then open  water  the ice is shifting  all  over   by doing that its eating  up fast.

Hopefully between tomorrows 15-20 out of south and Fri 10+ out of SE it will put an end to that ice pac

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

End of April would probably the best time to count on. A lot depends on what the weather does between now and then. Good Luck with your purchase.

Capt Rich

I was up at camp yesterday & today for a night. My place is way up north near Watertown. Pretty much still all iced in but there were patches of open water right in front of my place. I hope two more weeks outta do it but it was snowing this morning when I left to come home.

I posted in the other thread, the ice pack is well offshore now due to the SSE winds we have had. But those winds are changing this afternoon, time will tell if the ice comes back. Have seen a lot of floating debris from trees to docks float by. Be cautious if you go out. Still plenty of ice bergs around also.

Capt Rich