Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gokudl3

not to smart

someone decided to drive their suv on to irondequoit bay last night around midnight

2utoia9.jpg

no one was injured , i got this of d&C website

Y.T. is that you ? oh i forgot you got that fancy pickup with three tone wood camper.. :) ( penny for his thoughts) bet he thought his 900mile diaper was full :roll:

This is a actual call from a Onstar subscriber.

Onstar"How may I help you?

Driver "I need a SOS for my SUV.

Onstar"OK I have your location Help is on its way.

Hee hee "Hey Bob check this location,the damm computer has been acting up all night!

really the salesman told him that it was like the one used on the TV add where the wheels fold up and two props appear and away you go. i think he should take it back because it didn't work.

really the salesman told him that it was like the one used on the TV add where the wheels fold up and two props appear and away you go. i think he should take it back because it didn't work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Nautilus Smart Tabs

I have a Smokercraft Ultima 192 that has a tendency to porpoise when there is a slight rolling lake even when trimmed way down. Does anyone have the smart tabs and do they work as advertised?   Sent from my SM-J737V using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in This Old Boat

• Smart fish

Had to Smart fish attractors given to me so I refinish them with new tape and a little paint. I have never used them looking for some advice on what settings might be good thanks   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle and Techniques

• raymarine smart pilot x5

i am selling my raymarine auto pilot. this is a complete, working unit and i am not interested in splitting it up. it has performed flawlessly for me over the years. i am switching to a tr1 with my bigger boat. everything including the nuts and bolts and books that came with it. $1200 firm. i can text pics if you pm your cell. it is currently still on my boat so i can also send a video of it working. low hours as i only get to fish a couple times a year.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 89 wellcraft c.c. 2013 175 hp verado with smart troll

Good boat . Awesome motor with 439 hours trolls down to walleye speeds . Lowrance hook 7 . Lowrance 5 dsi gps.ship to shore radio. Stereo.penn 820 electric riggers. Big Jon planer mast. Rod holders sub troll. Looking for a wa. 12000.00 is price . New transom in 2014 . New optima . Does have a soft floor panel over fuel tank up front. Thanks for looking . 716 680 1495 . In Fredonia ny.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

• Fish hawk vs smart troll

Fed up with my moor sub troll. Any suggestions on fish hawk va smart troll? Thanks in advance     Sent from my SM-G892A using Lake Ontario United mobile app