for sale : usa 2005 Crestliner 19.5 Sportfish

stan

This boat is fully loaded 19 1/2', Honda 150 main engine with a yama 8hr kicker and Panther steering. Complete Bert's track system that hold 2 Big Jon's Capt pack down riggers 2 trees, 8 rod holders, 7' mast. Furno 585 tm260 transducer, Hummingbird nav, Humminbird ship to shore radio, 2 probes 1 fishwak port side & other Depth Raider starboard.

Rods reels and all tackle 4 Church Walleye boards , 2 big boards for mast set up, Full canvas for raining day fishing... all for $19,000.00 

This boat is ready for fishing, you won't need a thing but gas. Boat has only been in fresh water location Northern Calif.

2r2lkcz.jpg

Still a great looking rig Stan.  Best of luck selling her.

Just to much boat for the left coast guys Bob,none of them seem to be able to understand what 90% of the gear is used for...

Edited by L&M

Ok I will. It's, why u sellin

Well I guess I have caught all the fish that I want to...Lost all interest in fishing about year and half ago...She has been just sitting collecting dust...I start her up once a month on the trailer and that has been it.

Edited by stan

Well mr u seem to have been around awhile. I say

take a kid fishing, teach them all u know and watch the spark turn into a flame all because of you...

Edited by Adk1

Well I guess I have caught all the fish that I want to...Lost all interest in fishing about year and half ago...She has been just sitting collecting dust...I start her up once a month on the trailer and that has been it.

i hope I never reach that day. Good luck with the sale stan

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 3 months later...

I can't find Stan's fishing forum on line anymore:o:(... Hope he is okay! Miss him for sure and we have talked on the phone about salmon fishing once. Still great having him here though. I don't even get to go to cali anymore with the big truck. I would have stopped off at pollard flat and sat for a spell with him.

Man how things have changed in a few short years. Good luck Stan the Cali man! Check back with us once in a while. I think of you often. Hope you are well! I'll pm my cell # to ya.

Mark

• 1 year later...

Mark I am still kicking and breathing I think..

Sorry guys she is not for sale any longer, I am back to using her again.Have a lot of Optimizer's to be pulled from her this year..

1 hour ago, stan said:

Sorry guys she is not for sale any longer, I am back to using her again.Have a lot of Optimizer's to be pulled from her this year..

:yes:

Glad ya got some of that low blood count fixed up with |oung man high test os terone stuff....long as it didn't come from San Francisco.
Good thing ya kept the boat, wife gonna get tired of you burning a path around the bedroom after her!

cent frum my notso smartphone

Thanks Mark, I had a small leak in a artery that finally blow open in July 16, lost 7 units blood, they welded it shut , gave me  3 units four days later I felt like new again...

Then I went and acquired the Optimizer lure brand to bring it back on the market, heck of a trolling spoon.Don't know of a spoon on the market that can keep up with it at 6 mph and still working properly , Guys out west here love it for fast trolling, big river trolling as well as the Pacific searching for Kings & Coho

Take care old friend and keep a tight line , 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 3:35 PM, stan said:

2 hours ago, reel peace said:

hi are you thinking about reselling your boat? thanks

Notice the date on Stans post.  ;)

Hey good deal Stan, we need more old salts like you one here!!Glad to hear a zip tie here and there did the job, maybe a little furnace cement in the cracks to seal er up, now you got good draft, to keep the fire burning under your azz!! Glad to hear your back in the swing of things!!! Congrats to your health and the drive to keep fishing, best therapy I found yet!! PAP? :yes:

"Hey good deal Stan, we need more old salts like you one here!!Glad to hear a zip tie here and there did the job, maybe a little furnace cement in the cracks to seal er up, now you got good draft, to keep the fire burning under your azz!! Glad to hear your back in the swing of things!!! Congrats to your health and the drive to keep fishing, best therapy I found yet!! PAP?"

You betcha.

Thanks, staying real busy in my old age, Started a tackle company and have bought out 4 old tackle companies in the last six months. Don't know what tomorrow will bring, but living for the minute