alittle something east of rochester for the LOC

trolled east of rochester in the P.M , got a bow looked like a monster with all the jumps it did ! ran it into Ibay too bay side ,sitting in 3rd but its not going too stay on the bourd for long so we"ll be back at it in the A.M ,rain came in so we called it a day ! john

jonny,thats -a-my boy,congrats ,ok enuf of the crap now finish the fishing report,color,speed,depth. maybe a little pic or two. man its windyand raining here today so your good for another 24 hrs. ray,ray..............up to 30 mph winds tommorow=48 hrs on th board.....ok let me edit the today thing the front blew over and its clear as a bell......

, it was a j9 broken back rapala orange , way back 150+ 15lb test when i pull it out of the net we thought it was alittle bigger than it was my buddy justin webster who was the one too reel it in was so happy and he was yelling its a 20 pounder so he got me going and i was like well we better take this thing in now ! i was just getting set up i didnt even have all the lines set so as for a long report didnt get too fish long fish was cought in 15fow ,speed 1.9mph TW water color was clear with some green bourds way out and it was off the inside planner on a east troll ! Is this better RAY RAY ? , and where the hell are you at ? john

i here ya , can"t beleave its still sitting there after today ! lol we will see what you got ! work in the driveway ,samething here rigging up the starcraft all day and should have it ready too go buy thursday ill give ya a ring and maybe ill come out ur way for some kings but with all this east wind the king should be right out here in rochester :lol: