Saw bellies

I can remember one lake trout derby, way back when,  someone had the bright idea to try night fishing, so off the lake we went in the afternoon ( while we were doing well that day I might add) slept, went back down at 10pm, stayed until 6am ( with nothing) OMG tons of bait under the laterns......  Went back out that day absolutely dead to the world, and told myself I would never ever do that s...t. again.    Fun stuff.

Those two guys ran charter boats out of the south end of Canandaigua lake back in the early 70s when it was clark marina. Bill Kelley the Vietnam veteran had a charter boat on that lake too. Lake Ontario fishing took off in the 70s and all 3 moved their boats up to the big pond. I still have all my night fishing gear. There still a few guys that fish at night but not many anymore. Seneca produced some nice fish for me at night but that lake can get pretty nasty at night. Keuka and canandaigua were safer lakes to fish and more popular. Now that I’m retired I might go back to the night fishing again.

Good hear Ray enjoy....time. for you to look for full time camp.

Does anyone know when this yrs familiar bite will be on sale?

I wouldn't wont to be one the receiving end of the ticket writer without that little yellow tag!!!--opps was ment for darkwater's post. Sorry

Edited by pap