SOLD 2002 252 Sport Craft Fisherman

Price drop - $30,000

2002 25' Sport Craft 252

Beautiful 2002 Spot Craft Fishing Boat. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you need to start fishing this spring. This boat has been well taken care of, professionally winterized each year and shrink wrapped for winter. She starts easy with a turn of the key and has power steering. I am not a dealer, this is our fishing boat that has been well loved and well taken care off. We used this boat to fish on Lake Erie for walleye and Lake Ontario for Salmon. Brown Trout, Steel Head, Lake Trout etc. It has been used to fish the LOC many times and made us money. It handles rough water like a charm to keep you out there fishing! Sadly we are selling her because of age and lack of time. For more information please call or text 716-665-1318. serious inquirers only.

Edited by bbreneman
Boat is sold

2002 25' Sport Craft 252

Beautiful 2002 Spot Craft Fishing Boat. This is a hard top with cuddy, power steering. Has a 350 Merc Crusier that start easy and is smooth running. Has head in cuddy. Electronics are included: Windless anchor, Radar, Sonar/GPS, Marine Radio, Fish Hawk and Auto Pilot. US Coast Guard Inspected and approved with Coast Guard Life Jackets. All fishing equipment is included including two Mag 10 Cannon Downriggers, dipsy rods, downrigger rods, spoons, too much to name. You will have everything you need to start fishing this spring. This boat has been well taken care of, professionally winterized each year and shrink wrapped for winter. She starts easy with a turn of the key and has power steering. I am not a dealer, this is our fishing boat that has been well loved and well taken care off. We used this boat to fish on Lake Erie for walleye and Lake Ontario for Salmon. Brown Trout, Steel Head, Lake Trout etc. It has been used to fish the LOC many times and made us money. It handles rough water like a charm to keep you out there fishing! Sadly we are selling her because of age and lack of time. For more information please call or text 716-665-1318. serious inquirers only.

Sorry about not posting the price. asking $30,000. boat is located in falconer, NY. we just brought it home so we could show it. If you will text me at 716-665-1318 for pics I will send them. I will try to get some posted on here. Alsoo, all equipmen will go with the booat. You will be ready to fish The

Great Lakes for many speices of fish such as, salmon, steelhead, brown trout, lake trout, walleye, the list goes on.  You may aslo email at [email protected]

Edited by bbreneman

• 2 weeks later...