The webcam of the lake shows open water, I was wondering if any of the bay had opened up yet?  Is it even possible to get out of the coast guard launch?  Obviously will wait awhile due to possible ice shifting in the bay with a south wind, but just battling cabin fever like everyone else!

I called Warrens and was told I might be able to get out. Can anyone tell me for sure? I have a 2 hour ride to get there and would hate to not be able to get out. If the boss will let me im going to try tomorrow. Thanks for any info

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Today's wind breaking ice up on the south end of bay. Open water from bay bridge to grassy point. Also open water a few hundred yards out from third creek. Won't be long now if wind and temps keep up.

Was there yesterday morning and the wind blew the ice in behind Warrens. It was broken up so with sw winds expected I think it will be fine. Like stated above just call Warrens and they will give you an update.

The wind will subside by Sunday.

Shake&Bake,

What a change over night, I see open water form bay bridge at least to eagle island. If wind and temps keep up, I'm thinking you might be ok by the weekend. I would note that the water level here on the south end of the bay is 2 to 3 feet lower than it is normally at this time of year.

Good Luck

Chaz

Just took a ride around bay, no docks in at public launch near arneys. The dock at coast guard station is in parking lot bent up pretty bad and water looks low on ramp, however strong North wind today should help bring some water into bay.