for sale : usa Lakes Systems Multi Troller Downriggers

4 Lakes Systems Multi Troller electric Downriggers. All 4 have swivel bases. Two have 3' booms and push button pads the other two have 5' booms and toggle switches for functions. I fished on the boat these were on about 5 years ago and they worked great. I purchased them that winter and they have sat on a shelf since. They are ready for a new home. Just recently powered them up and displays all work along with function selections and up/down just as they should. $350 for all 4

post-147353-0-74725700-1427939442_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-15489800-1427939458_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-27859400-1427939488_thumb.jpgpost-147353-0-02341900-1427939501_thumb.jpg

4 Lakes Systems Multi Troller electric Downriggers. All 4 have swivel bases. Two have 3' booms and push button pads the other two have 5' booms and toggle switches for functions. I fished on the boat these were on about 5 years ago and they worked great. I purchased them that winter and they have sat on a shelf since. They are ready for a new home. Just recently powered them up and displays all work along with function selections and up/down just as they should. $350 for all 4

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Can these still be repaired when they break? Who repairs them?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Looking for 2 mounting plates... do you have any electrical/motor parts?  

I have several working motors. How many do you need?

I also have a few swivel mounting plates, spools, booms.

I think I have 5 complete for parts. What exactly do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On July 25, 2018 at 9:39 PM, Fishnut said:

I have several working motors. How many do you need?

I also have a few swivel mounting plates, spools, booms.

I think I have 5 complete for parts. What exactly do you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I need 2 motors and 2 mounting plates.  How much would you need for them?  These are for my stepson who is trying to get a couple riggers working that were his grandfather's. 

On July 25, 2018 at 7:20 PM, T1234566789D said:

i have a couple mounting bases for those style riggers....................$100 shipped.......................

Ok, thanks.  Will let you know.  These are for my stepson so have to check with him.