Occupations of LOU Users

Erbyjoe

I am an Inventory Control Supervisor for a Science Education Division. The three companies I wok for are Wards Natural Science, Sargent Welch, and Science Kit. We have some cool things here! We make our own Preserved Materials, we have a slides lab, a Chemistry lab, Geology Dept., Osteology Dept., and so on. Anything to do with Science education in schools we have a hand in.

Guest ReelDiel

Quality Assurance for Sunoco Logistics....making sure most of the fuel delivered via pipeline is on spec. If i screw up you guys will be really pissed about the price at the pump... :shock: . On the side charter and dee jay!!!! ;)

Quality Engineer at Parker Gas Turbine Fuel Systems in Clyde. We make Fuel Nozzles for Aerospace Engines. Think about it when you get on most Boeing 737, 747, 767, 777 airplanes or the F-14/16/18 Fighters to name a few!

I'm a project manager for an architecture firm in Penfield. We specialize in healthcare architecture and do alot of work at the local hospitals. I am working towards obtaining my professional architecture license. By night, I am an active volunteer firefighter with the Phelps Fire Department.