Occupations of LOU Users

Erbyjoe

forgot to add rockstar by night. Check out the website for any of you guys around the Fingerlakes area that like live loud classic and modern rock that might like to catch us. Shows are updated as they are booked.

Added date for the Ithaca area guys. Feb 16th from 8 to 12 at Uncle Joes in ithaca. I keep tellin my wife I am savin my gig money for a new boat but I usually spend it on more guitars and amps! lol

http://www.myspace.com/festerband

RR

K I'll bite: Full time charter since 75 both on the coast and L.O. Born and brought up on the lake but got the urge to do salt water for awhile :shock: as well as the marine repair business it keep's me busy.

Remediation Project Designer for an Environmental Consulting Firm. Primarily Asbestos, Lead Based Paint and Mold Remediation. Most of my work is involved with Public School Renovation Projects. Been in the Asbestos business for 16 years.

Tim

Propane Tech. Set the tanks run lines and stuff like that . Drive the bobtail (dev. tanker ) some. Do the "you want the tank where !!! ) thing with the costomers. In the Ithaca area. Set tanks on alot of the "Camps :shock: " there.

Logger, truck driver, mechanic,boss,employee,timber buyer,lumber trader,mess with a little land,4 tractor trailers,2 dozers,5 loaders,sawmill and pallet mfg.trailer park,Lots going on all the time. Last several months Ive been cutting for a rubber tired skidder to get in shape for the wire rods,Im 52 and I dont really have to do it. But something about breaking into a sweat when its 10 below out . My best man is 70 retired and came back after 2 weeks. After going 100% for all those years he said he couldnt even get a good nites sleep.Tomorrow Im starting a piece of timber at the Binghamton Country Club. Big wood,big crash when they come down ,I cant wait.If your in the area stop in .Im the one with the grey beard.Working Saturdays too because its fun.....

Yankee,

My better half is a professor at SUNY Brockport, how do you feel about getting a master's in mathematics? I can probably get you a shot at the Education department too..

She's so smart it is SCARY!!! Phd at 26 years old, while pregnant with my son. Unfortunately she is TOO smart and I can't sneak tackle into the house without her knowing, so we store it at Dad's....LOL

Dad asks me all the time if we can get a research grant so we can buy a boat to study the lifecycle of Kings and lakers.

Sorry to say there's nothing out there, although SUNY Brockport does seagrant research on L.O.

BTW dad is a licensed Optician - 40+ years of fitting and selling eyeware in Rochester. He's the captain of our little boat.

87' to 91' worked at the Oswego Salmon Shop 82 hrs/week. 91' to 99' worked the back of many charter boats 100+ trips a year from Oswego to Port Bay. 99' to 02' drove CDL-A hauling bait fish from Arkansas to Sterling NY. Also have manufactured spawn for several dozen tackle shops from 87' to present at the tune of approx. 20,000/dz. season.

and 02' to present, well you prolly already know 8)8)8)

Guess you could say I'm a fish bum

45 year old Executive Chef at the best Steakhouse in the city of Rochester and western NY! Tournedos Steakhouse at the Inn on Broadway:D . Like being in NYC. Been in the restaurant business for 29 years. Aslo starting up my own cooking school in my new house, I've been doing them at other places off and on for about 6 years (will post a link to web site when it's done) "5" grandchildern keep me busy too :shock:

Penn Yan 20 great for you about the cancer :!: :!: :!: :!: :D:D

Fishstix Your a man of a million trades :lol: Maybe I should have made a poll for you :D .Like how many jobs do you have ;) I think you would be the King for sure.When do you find time for fishing :?: :?: Just kidding I must say you keep busy.