Occupations of LOU Users

Erbyjoe

Splitshot I do not teach at the PSTF on Scottsville Road, but have a few friends that are Instructors there.....I will be there tomorrow night for my EMT Re-Cert class.......I put in for a new opening for the State as an Instructor and I have not heard back yet......If I get that position I would be a Part-time Instructor for the State in Wayne County and surrounding counties depending on openings.......Dale.

Lets, just say that I have an eye on everyone that fishes out in front of Nine Mile Pt nuclear complex. I can see what you are using and I will keep everyone posted on the conditions. From explanation you can figure out what I do.

Rich

Erby you are a man after my own heart! I am a Satellite Microwave guy soon to retire from the Army. I have fixed many up and down coverters, so I know what you are talking about brother.

I am a 21 year veteran and still on active status here at Fort Drum, well, for at least the next year then I will hopefully be retired running a boat again in Wisconsin, noting agains Lake Ontario, but I have family there.

Off the subject: You all are not messing around here, be luck you still have big Kings. WE have a few but most WI 4 year olds are averaging 15lbs.

Big_fishman,

We are a rare breed :P But heah we have to make a living :lol:.We do have quality fish here in Lake Ontario.These guys work really hard to maintain this fishery.All the charter captians and clubs put alot of time and effort in to raising fish in pens and then release them in hopes that they can keep the success going.I give them all the credit in the world for that.Thanks for the reply :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm working on my 2nd career. The first was 21 years as a line/forklift mechanic with a WNY toy company. My job went to Mexico in '91. After re-careering, I am now <4 years to pickin' my days on Lake O (read retirement). Current occupation: psychiatric RN in a maximum security correctional facility here in NY.

When I'm not out fishing with Capt. Steve, I'm a controller for a local dental lab. I am a licensed tax professional - definitely the busy season for my business. I have also returned to college for my MBA. Come to think of it, I may not have much time for fishing this season - :(

Almost splash time! :D