Occupations of LOU Users

Erbyjoe

L&M we will have to get together sometime.Teach these wippersnappers how to fish.I am going to really try to bring my camera today.I don't have nearly enough logging pictures.If so Ill post some up tonight.

Thats why I don't do the Pro Am thing.It takes to much time and every time I make plans something comes up. Ive been married to the same women 35yrs and fri. night she has the car packed and away we go to the lake,2 hr drive. When I hit camp[Hughes] Im not going anywhere else.

Dang Mikejones! I have to find me a suger mama like that! I always find the pretty/dumb ones! :lol: OK, that might have been mean. Back to school I am going to pursure my MBA, but I was thinking about gettnig a teachers certificate so I can fish ALL SUMMER LONG! If I could only go back in time.

Penn Yan 20, as others have said, hope for the best of health to you. Lost my best friend to pancreatic cancer 3 years ago. He was just getting ready to retire, when they found it in stage 4. Fished with him for over 20 years on the great lakes. If you're wanting to get out on the boat sometime, you are always welcome to fish with us out of the Oak. Take care.

Anybody out there (on the board) in the Phelps or Newark area that does drywall work? Shortly, I will have 2 bedrooms and a hallway to be finished. Walls and ceilings. I'm thinking I might hang it, but I certainly wouldn't try to finish it. I've tried that before.

PM me if interested.

Yankee,

She is as beautiful as she is smart. There are pics of her on our website under my profile. I managed to find a one in a million wife...she's not my sugar mama though, she considers my paycheck to be play money...for her!!!

>>>If I could only go back in time.<<<

Today is a good day to start, make it happen. The world need good teachers and it is a great field to get into.

Penn Yan 20, our best wishes go out to you. I hear that fishing is very therapuitic and will make you live longer!!!

Waterlogged, Chinook, Mikejones: Thanks so much for the good wishes. This sport and the people that I have met along the way is why I'm here today. I had to loosen my drag for 6 months and play it out, but in the end I reeled in life. Best wishes to all on this board for a safe and fun upcoming season!

Steve.........

Equipment operator for a rural township. We've got 49 miles of dirt road and usually spend late spring and early summer running a grader straightening up the roads. Then it's on to road improvement projects. Of course with there being only 2 of us workers, it's more like playing catch up all the time. Floods in late June took it's toll.

Some say I’ve retired because I work for the Highway Department! Truth is I’m the one guy working all the other are standing watching!!!!!! :lol:

I work in the Environmental Dept. for the group that bought the IBM complex in Endicott. We were also part of the sale. One of the few times I wished I was older.. I missed retiring from IBM by five weeks! Oh well.. **** happens. Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Tool and Die Maker fulltime. Teach AutoCAD, a drafting software, for a Machine Technology program at a Community College part time nights.

Did a 5 year stint in the Engineering department as a Mold Designer and ended up back on the floor at another company for more money. :shock:

Glen

Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Rochester. I run a lab that studies molecular genetics and integrative physiology. And that's probably enough geek-talk to get me hit up side the head next time I'm out...

Gator (Nothin' but Net)

I am a Career Firefighter in the Rochester area also I am an Assistant Chief in the local Volunteer FD out here in Wayne County.....I keep myself busy working my small farm and working several part-time jobs to pay for my fishing habit !!!!!!!

Ray I appreciate that very much......My father was a Firefighter and it has always been in my blood....I love what I do, and would change nothing except for one day winning the LOC.........Love that Corning area....I have spent many weeks in Montour Falls..........Dale.