Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Erbyjoe

Occupations of LOU Users

911 Dispatcher at Kodak and first mate for Advocate charters. Will possibly be working on another charter in Oak Orchard this summer also.

Machinest.... I guess there are only a few of us left??? If anyone needs anymachine work, let me know. If you can draw a blueprint that is great!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• LOU Oval Stickers

Display your involvement in this amazing community with LOU oval stickers on your vehicles, trailers, or boats! I made a small run of LOU oval stickers. Something in me wanted one, so I thought I'd make some and offer them up. Costs are: $2.50 per sticker or 3 for $6 (Price includes postage) They measure 6" wide by 4" high   Let me know if you're interested. I do have a PayPal account or you can mail me $ or a check. *Canadian pricing also available, pm for details.

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Tutorial Series for Updated LOU Website

Hi Everyone! I thought it might be helpful to some if I was able to post a bunch of quick videos of the updated website showing how to perform common tasks. These videos can serve to help maybe answer any questions you might have and I'll try to add to them as more questions from members come along. Enjoy! AVATARS NEW TOPICS / IMAGES TOPIC TRACKING FIND TOPICS I'VE PARTICIPATED IN FACEBOOK / TWITTER INTEGRATION PRINT TOPIC / SHARE TOPIC ON SOCIAL NETWORKS PHOTOGALLERY VIDEOS - YOUTUBE

in Welcome to Lake Ontario United - Fishing Forum

• Sold thank you LOU

Sold thanks LOU                  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• 2019 LOU NASCAR Fantasy Sign Up

Here is the link for the 2019 NASCAR fantasy board...   https://drivergroupgame.com/commissioner/lou-2019/dashboard/   League ID is 1715 Password is LOU2019   log in and click join a league   Select League Type " Private Leagues " search the league ID# and it will bring you right to it          

in Open Lake Discussion

• 2018 State of the LOU - Happy New Year!

As the 2018 Fishing & Hunting seasons winds down to a close, I thought I would write a little year end review and thank you note to the LOU membership for making 2018 a record breaking year for us.  The overall traffic to LOU surged a whopping 35.47% over last year - incredible!  Typically we see 5-10% growth but this year was different.  I have my own theories why (gets especially interesting around 7:40 minute marker; apparently fisherman/hunters don't like having their GPS coordinates rec

in Open Lake Discussion