"Barn Find" - Starcraft Super Fisherman 190 - Whats it worth?

I have found a one owner 1994 Starcraft Super Fisherman 190 with only 20 hours of use on it. This boat has been meticulously maintained and always kept under cover. It comes with a full canvas, a tandem axle trailer with new tires, and a Mercury two-stroke 90 HP engine. The boat is in like new condition. It doesn't have a kicker motor or any electronics, but I have all of that to transfer from my current boat. Just curious what the maximum price should be on this boat and trailer package. Thanks, Chris.

Edited by walden mountain man

If it sat for that long check the wiring for mice damage.  My Islander sat along time and the mice ate every bit of the insulation off the trailer wiring.  I had bare wires the whole length of the trailer.   Soulds like a nice boat if you can get it right. :yes:

I learned how to fish the big lake on my friend's 1994 Super Fisherman.... Boat was around $15,000 new with a 115 hp. 2- stroke ELPTO. I purchased a 1996 17 ft. Super Fisherman new, with a 90 hp. Merc, and still have it.

Edited by J.D.

Last fall I bought a 2001 176 superfisherman with 90 hp merc, 2011 9.9 merc 4 stroke, electric downriggers, and depth raider probe for $6500 but this was the end of the fall so that was buyers market.  Which we are getting into sellers market now. Also looked at a few fishmasters and superfishermans in the 19 ft with 90 hp on them for 6-7000. I think the guy is a little high on the price but not too crazy.

I think the year of the boat doesen't matter as much as condition. My '96 is stored inside year round since new.  I've had a few guys at the launch ask if it's been re-painted or re-powered....... they are shocked when I tell them it;s all original. It may well be a jewel waiting to be polished... A test ride is a must. Outboards can idle fine in the driveway, but have problems under load.

Good luck!

Yep, with what everything is said, if that motor hasn't been turned over in years, I sure would be taking the time to psi check it.  Also, get your eyes in the transom and floor to make sure its dry.  Even if you had to do it just something to take a look at what you could be getting into.  Surprises are the issue.