UPGRADES

KING ME

With all the talks of upgrades and electronics wanted to share what we did.

Complete update and complete details of the insane electronics overhaul that we finally completed aboard our Rampage tournament and charter fishing vessel the "Fired Up"

First we would like to give a huge thank you to Raymarine for not only their top of the line products but all their technical support during our install and again during the networking/setup process.

Next we would like to give thanks to Boe Marine and Jim @ Boe. Super fast shipping , great prices and his tech support and knowledge made our installation a success. Any one looking for insight or purchase of electronic for their vessel we can't say enough good things about Boe Marine.

Then we would like to thank Jason at Great Lakes Lure Company for his custom painting and great spoons.

Last but not least we would like to thank NOBELTEC for their installation and product support of the navigational pc software.

Now here is a COMPLETE list of electronics and their functions on the new Blind Squirrel Sportfishing Tournament "Fired Up" . Countless hubs, network cables and switched installed but not listed below.

Raymarine  E165 Hybrid Touch MFD mounted overhead -

Navionics platnium+ sd card 

Raymarine Lighthouse software

Radar/Chartplotter, 2D and 3D view above and below the waterline, Google earth maps, Aerial photo overlay, Panoramic photo imaginary, Radar overlay, live weather updates/forecast, live surface water temps, live wave heights and wind speed/direction, live surface current animation direction and speed. 

on screen autopilot control with wind/wave/current deviation

Fishfinder - Raymarine CP370 digital sounder module - clear pulse, digital chirp technology. 1000 watts of power thru the RAYMARINE B260's massive thru hull transducer

onscreen complete engine monitoring system  and trim tab calibration

Weather App - overlay providing historical, live, and forecasted weather graphics and information. Local weather reports and warnings instantly.

DSC VHF radio integration  - DSC information displayed onscreen as well as distress signal calls

Complete networked with rest of the raymarine system on board for true complete data sharing and control to all units on board.

WiFi and info shared/displayed/controlled from our I phone

Raymarine E7D hybrid touch MFD flush mounted in dash -

Fully networked and does everything listed above.

Raymarine Dragonfly 7 MFD flush mounted in dash-

Navionics platnium+ sd card - yup another card

Chartplotter - back up unit not on network

Fishfinder- Chirp sonar technology, Downvision sonar technology  Photo-like imagery of bottom structure 

Raymarine CPT80 bronze 600w thru hull for dragonfly 7 -chirp/downvision

and of coarse the Raymarine Autopilot system networked into the system.

Standard horizon Spectrum+ vhf -flush mounted in dash

DSC, hailer, PA, and voice scrambler

Dual LED Digital tachs- flush mounted in dash

Nobeltec  TimeZero Catch marine software on board laptop pc and integrated into Raymarine networked displays.

Other upgrades and additions include custom made dash panel. custom trim tabs and extensions. More Bert's custom tackle rod holders and tracks. New stereo cd player flush mounted in dash and amp. Last but not least more Okuma rods and reels. New sunglasses for Rich and myself provided by Costa Del Mar- anyone looking for great marine eye wear check them out. A bunch of spoons from Great Lakes Lure Company.

BOTTOM IS PAINTED BOAT IS RUBBED OUT AND WAXED. SPLASH DOWN MONDAY AND TIME TO KICK OFF 2015! 

And all this for just $19.99.....and wait....you can get a second set of everything... just pay shipping and handling.... :lol:  Holy cow! are you folks set up or what? The fish don't have a chance this season :)

I can't say THANK YOU enough to the people and sponsors that have helped Steve and I,-implement the technology that is available. You can walk around Home Depot to get ideas to upgrade your home. Our sponsors have made - FIRED UP a great example of fishing technology.

ANYONE can call or message Steve and me to answer or redirect questions that you may have about any of these products and their installations;  Raymarine, Great Lakes Lure Co., Nobeltec, Boe Marine, Costa Del Mar, M+M Marine, Scotty, --etc 

Take a look at something that might work really well on your boat.

Thanks again---Captain Rich

I can't say THANK YOU enough to the people and sponsors that have helped Steve and I,-implement the technology that is available. You can walk around Home Depot to get ideas to upgrade your home. Our sponsors have made - FIRED UP a great example of fishing technology.

ANYONE can call or message Steve and me to answer or redirect questions that you may have about any of these products and their installations;  Raymarine, Great Lakes Lure Co., Nobeltec, Boe Marine, Costa Del Mar, M+M Marine, Scotty, --etc 

Take a look at something that might work really well on your boat.

Thanks again---Captain Rich

You guys had a 1st class act before the upgrade can't wait to see what this does :yes:  :yes:  :yes:

BARRY

Thanks Barry! All this raised the bar for sure.

Had a great time with you and the gang that day. Rich and myself welcome you to jump aboard anytime for another day of screaming drags and laughs.

You know the drill i dont smile till there is blood on the deck and richie can't eat till there is a fish in the boat. Then the more you feed him crackers and the more coffee for me THE MORE FISH WE BOATlmao!

keep in touch bud