Muskie trip in November

I'm planning a trip for myself and one other buddy around full moon in November for three days. I'm not looking to troll. I want to do a vertical presentation. I'm willing to head across the border. Just looking to get three solid days in jigging and with a chance at a legal fish to CPR. Thanks for any help, Jay.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I definitely considered the Detroit, but my first choice for a guide is booked when I'd like to go. I'm definitely booking with him for 2016. My planning is just poor and to late. If there is anyone you guys have fished with out there, I'd love to hear your suggestions. PMs are very welcome. Thanks!

I've made a choice based on my lack of planning. We decided to stay closer to home and we are headed to Chautauqua for 3 days in October. With a wedding this year, and a few other things, it was in my best interest to wait till next year for the big trip. Thanks guys for your help!

Jay Davies

I will keep that in mind for next year! It will be my first time on that lake so I will take this opportunity to learn it a little bit and plan a couple weekends there next year in my boat.