Set lines at 9 this morning right at the mouth headed east. We had a strong east wind with dirty water 41 degrees and just outside was 37-39. We boated six fish 5 browns in 7 fow and 1 coho in the clear around 11 fow. We fished 3.5 hrs with a steady picking the whole time. In the end we were 6 for 12 with a couple of lost fish being good size. After 12:30 waves were kicking pretty good for the 14 footer so we headed in. Orange spoons and black and silver rapala did the best. Nice to watch the riggers fire. Now we're waiting for the drag to scream

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awesome! Good Job! We will probably be out again this weekend weather permitting! Either that or working on the Penn Yan to get her ready 24 days till the derby!

First thing in the morning had a nice line in 8-10 fow. 37-39 degrees in the clear water and In the mud was 41-42 degrees. By noon the wind was blowing hard and the mud line was in 5-6 fow. Looks like the lake is rough through Thursday so Saturday afternoon well be back at it. I wanted to fish near braddocks but with the waves we stayed close to home. E trolled 2/3 way their then trolled back to sandy. Just enough action to keep you busy setting lines

Just small coho. Hooked up with it when we were swinging around. Outside board was in the clear water and he grabbed a black and silver split body rapala. Browns have been typical 4-6lb and biggest in last two trips was 10 lbs. Friday Saturday Sunday looks nice so Saturday we're hitting up braddocks around 2 for couple hrs then going to 40-50 fow for lakers . Should be Alot boats out there I would think

I don't know. Ide check out the tributary reports. I've never tried it but off Hamlin beach and Genny piers i see guys casting away. Tributaries guys are tight lipped though. We did pull fish out of 5 fow though so there in tight to shore

Edited by Jeremy Goodison