The 2015 season has begun for the Hookedup. We fished 4/2, 4/3 with the same guys who have done this for 29 yrs. They always love braking the ice, and this year it was. In their first two days we went 24 for 41. The water is cold and I don't think they were really wound up to chew yet. I would say 70% of the fish were 2yr old browns, a few cookies, and some junior coho's. I fished 4/5 as well with a little better results. The water was 1.5 degree warmer inside of 6ft of water and that's where the bite was for me. As long as there was color in the water it did not matter if you went east or west. Bright sticks in the mud and natural in the cleaner water. There was not much rigger action in that shallow. Spring has finally started to show it's face, it could only get better, so we can hope. Good luck.

Bruce,

GREAT update thanks. Glad the fishing season has started too... Getting tired of watching your dock mate drive the "Purple ford Ranger" all over Irondequiote getting better looks at the lake !!!!!!!!!!

Jerry

RUNNIN REBEL

No momay i do not own Jays boat. Unfortunately you can name your business the same as somebody else when you are doing a D.B.A. in another county. His case being oswego cty. I have been around just a tad bit longer than jay has. I am and have been running a Rampage. I would never keep the same name on a boat i purchased. He is looking for ducks Jerry, and then water.