Wright's Landing 4-7-2015

Yea buddy, starting to get there, I saw on the weather that this weeks storms will bring rain to the south but it looked like from Water Town north it could give significant snow? What's the weather man saying it's going to do up north, or better said what's the forecast from Oswego to Water town area, I hope not what they were predicting on our local weather.

Yea buddy, starting to get there, I saw on the weather that this weeks storms will bring rain to the south but it looked like from Water Town north it could give significant snow? What's the weather man saying it's going to do up north, or better said what's the forecast from Oswego to Water town area, I hope not what they were predicting on our local weather.

Not sure where you are seeing all that snow forecast, but the temps for Oswego for the next 8-10 days are mostly 50s.

Well it's not the first time our local weatherman bumped his head, but on a brighter note I'm glad I'll take 50 degrees anytime over snow!!

Tom;

Thanks for the photo, looking great!

Good news, hoping that the high East winds scheduled for this week push all of the ice out into deep water where it will melt, same for Lake Erie, need to get the ice boom out so the ice needs to be < 50 square miles. We will be on the bar for the Spring derby again!

John

When I open the camera link it shows the picture is from June 2 of last year.  Is that what you guys see as well?

Looks fishable to me unless I'm missing something.  I'm getting the boat ready!

When I open the camera link it shows the picture is from June 2 of last year.  Is that what you guys see as well?

Yes but we all know there's no ice in June. They just don't update the time & date

Evidently, I'm doing something wrong. I keep getting the harbor view from  2013-12-31 22:57:02.   Any ideas??

Jim

If you refresh the page you'll see a difference. Pay no attention to the time & date

I always have a grin when someone that thought they were a genuine drinkin' man the night before, is chumming over the side the next morning.......about 6 miles offshore.