lodging from Olcott to the Bar

Hello my friends,

Looking for some help. I always fish the Niagara Bar on the holiday weekend in May. I went to book my room at the Youngstown Motel and found out that they must have found a buyer for the property. The phone number is disconnected with no further info. Any recommendations on where to stay from Youngstown to Olcott.

There will be my nephew (13), father and myself. Will need three beds (2 and a cot is fine), a place to cook, and a place to park the truck and trailer. I will be towing a 24 Thompson Fisherman. 

Thank you all for your help.

Richard

:yes:  :yes:  for lakeview motel.  Wally and Chris are great and they are right between Wilson and the Bar.  I'd call them soon, they generally book up for the holidays.  Cleanest place I've stayed and plenty of room for your rig.

olcottfishing.com also has a section on lodging/contacts.

lighthouse motel has kitchenette and 4 small beds in room, only a couple blocks from marina in Olcott.  Transient docks available at Newfane marina.  also have plenty of room for boats/trailer.

try lakeview motel WALLY or CHRIS owners they have everything you are looking for great place phone 716 791 8668 GREAT PLACE

Make sure you tell Wally that you're going to the room to have a drink. He has hootch that he willingly shares with his "drinking buddies". Great guy!

is there any place where you can keep your boat in the water and also stay there ?

You can try and get a slip at wilson Tuscarora state park, Sunset or the Wilson boatyard all in Wilson. If it's the WHI weekend you might have trouble finding a slip.