P-line on the riggers

Wondering if any spools there reels with P-line in a mist green color. Going to set up my reels with 15lb P-line for all my hi riggers (steelhead). I've been running it in spring for browns (flat lines) and seem to like it. Didn't know if it would be fine in the rigger releases time after time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have no experience with P line's regular mono, but the Florocarbon is no good... One day last spring, I broke off 4 fish in one day (on 4 different rods). I haven't broke off 4 fish in the last 5 years. I was using the P Line florocarbon. I retied all my leaders with Seguar after that.... Lesson learned.

Edited by Missdemeanor

I've.had great luck with P- line so far, it's the releases beating them up I wasn't sure about. I tie a trilene knot and knock on wood no failures yet. My deep riggers I'll stick with McCoy mean green but the high riggers are getting the P-line. Thanx for the opinions.

In my head I've had better success on browns in shallow and steelhead up high with the p-line copolymer line. It's thinner, strong (ties nice), less stretch, invisible. Deep riggers never seemed to matter, done great with 25lb McCoy. 100% fluro I've not been happy with , stiff, and weak knots (I've tried every knot).

There are days any kind of line will get fleas. 30# big game repels them pretty well. I never liked FF because it twisted wicked on my reels. I found Big Game to be adequate,and economical.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app