Track system

NJ Double J

NJ;

I have 18' of Traxtech track on my boat, & it is good stuff, I can mount, move  & dismount all accessories easily.  Plus stuff stays where you put it & doesn't come loose when properly tightened.

John

Berts or traxtech. All accesories are interchangeable. I have run berts and cannon rod holders in traxtech tracks. One thing to think about is the finish. The bright silver looks good but shows more scratches, dings etc. As long as you mount them correctly with backer plates you can run anything you want off them

Mike

'Bout Time

Edited by bout time

I have Cisco comparable in price and the fit and finish is awesome. All the edges are radiused and they come with set screws in the ends so need for end caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll second what Poles 293 said about the fit and finish of Cisco products. BUT I placed and order on 3/10 and still have not received shipping confirmation. They are big time behind due to the company they send there pieces to, to be treated. That's what the Gal keeps telling me anyhow. So if your in a hurry....

I ordered a set of cisco tracks on 3/27 i have not gotten my order yet ither They also told me the same thing that thier buisness had more then doubled this year and thier 1 to 2 weeks behind. Leaving me waiting for the fedex truck like a kid waiting for santa😜