Sold / Closed sold- 1987 Chris Craft 254 Sea Hawk

Legacy

I'm having trouble with this app this morning I'm seeing you sent a message but I can't seem to open it. I'm at work Noe will call you on my lunch break if your not available I will leave you a message

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm having trouble with this app this morning I'm seeing you sent a message but I can't seem to open it. I'm at work Noe will call you on my lunch break if your not available I will leave you a message

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

call me when you have time

I'm very interested in this boat, I replied to the craigslist posting via email..... I want to setup a date and time to come and check it out... but first I have a couple questions.... approximately how much does the boat and trailer weigh? So I know what kind of vehicle I need to get to tow it... and If you were to troll about 8 hrs with it... how much would I expect to spend in fuel for the boat?   If you want you can text me and we can chat about it otherwise I will give you a call tomorrow about it... My name is Mike and my number is 6074-483-9152

I'm very interested in this boat, I replied to the craigslist posting via email..... I want to setup a date and time to come and check it out... but first I have a couple questions.... approximately how much does the boat and trailer weigh? So I know what kind of vehicle I need to get to tow it... and If you were to troll about 8 hrs with it... how much would I expect to spend in fuel for the boat? If you want you can text me and we can chat about it otherwise I will give you a call tomorrow about it... My name is Mike and my number is 6074-483-9152

-6000#+

-I towed it with a half ton truck until I bought a three quarter ton

-My guess is about a gallon an hour

Sent from my E6782 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the reply,  I have a large family so I can't tow my toes with a truck I need a full size SUV I have a durango right now with the 4.7 v8 but i'm looking to get rid of it and I don't think it has the balls to tow a boat that size anyhow.... At any rate I'm planning my vehicle around my boat :) Where are you located and when is a good time to come and check it out?  I live in Ithaca, NY near cayuga lake .... I don't go back to work until monday so any day of the week is good .... what time is good for you?