Well a great day on the water,been talking to a fellow Lou member (finstins)for a year now and finally met and he fished with us this morning for about 2 hours,had new planner mast,boards,and 4 lead core set ups,and a big thank you to Jason getting us started and showing us the ropes,1st hook up was a triple one 6-1/2 lbs,went 4 for 6 with him,again thanks to this site for all the info from reading and meeting good people like Jason! dropped him off and went back out and

went 6 for 10 all fish on mixed lures,sticks and spoons,the two biggest a 8+ and a 11+ lbs,had another friend new to the lake and he's hooked!post-149261-14288823340623_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

post-149261-14288823115637_thumb.jpg

Edited by Giz9219

good job giz,should have stayed on your boat,we didnt do that well on mine,but was nice to be out on the water again.nice meeting you and your buddy,forgot his name already and looking forward to fishing again.its nice talking to people on this site,but its even better when you can meet and get out and fish together.

Man I didn't get on the water till about noon. There was a nice mud line... Saw a boat or two hit a skipper but I couldn't believe going through the Mud line a couple times we had no hits at all... Only hit it for about 2 hours. I think Mexico hates me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I used to think the same,and my wife did too,she would say why do you keep going there you don't catch much,past two years best day 3 Browns,today by far the best day on the lake,10 for 16 total! And she was happy too!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Edited by Giz9219