How To Deal With A Wife

I told my wife I was going to spend $2200.00 on the newest and latest Lowrance fishfinder.She got all bent out of shape and as I was walking to my pick up truck, she opened the door and yelled out "you had better start looking for another wife if you buy one". So I bought two.

Yea, they get funny when us guys want something for our enjoyment, but there's no bar set as to how many pairs of shoes they have or handbags to match the shoes, 100 plus bottles of nail polish and perfumes. I hope everything works out for ya, if not 2 depth finders are just as important as 1 wife anyway!!! At least when you turn off the Lowrance you won't hear or see anything till you turn it on again. LOL!!!!

My wife left me... I don't understand.

After our last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses and I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends.
Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from grocery shopping. The receipt included $45 in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"
I don't think she'll be back

My wife left me... I don't understand.

After our last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses and I had to give up drinking beer.
I was not a big drinker, maybe a 12-pack on weekends.
Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day when she came home from grocery shopping. The receipt included $45 in makeup.
I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"
She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."
I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"
I don't think she'll be back

Bwwhahahaha

Women should be taken aside at some point and told they dont need all of that "make me pretty stuff".  Take it from a guy who lived with someone for 6 years in an 850sq ft house who had serious stuff issues.  The 2nd bedroom was all her stuff - 80 pairs of shoes and boots. Enough clothes to fill a dresser, under bed drawers that I built, and 10 totes because there just want a dresser on earth that is big enough.  All of that stuff is so they can look pretty for other women on the most part.  I dont know about you guys, but I'll take a woman with minimal makeup, a normal Tshirt and ripped up jeans any day over someone all done up.  So the moral of the story is, everyone should just go buy they want :)

All of that stuff is so they can look pretty for other women on the most part.  I dont know about you guys, but I'll take a woman with minimal makeup, a normal Tshirt and ripped up jeans any day over someone all done up.  

Anti that the truth totally agree with that statement spot on!!!

Have you ever tried tell one of them that though?

Not bragging.  My wife tells me to get it.  She says "You keep my treadmill going and when it breaks you go and buy me another one so you should be able to spend money on your hobby (fishing)."  I say "The treadmill is for me too (I don't use it)."  She is wonderful about it and this attitude also gets me past the unreal amount of purses and shoes that she seems to have to have.  Then I get thinking about the 1/2 doz pair of waders I have and I realize that I really, really have it good.

Example...

She called me up one day and said she found an anniversary band that she liked.  I said "get it."  Never asked how much it was and still do not know or care.  My anniversary present was a 24V trolling motor.  She never asked how much it was or said anything to me after she paid the Credit card.

I am blessed to be in a relationship where we both think we are the lucky one.

Not bragging.  My wife tells me to get it.  She says "You keep my treadmill going and when it breaks you go and buy me another one so you should be able to spend money on your hobby (fishing)."  I say "The treadmill is for me too (I don't use it)."  She is wonderful about it and this attitude also gets me past the unreal amount of purses and shoes that she seems to have to have.  Then I get thinking about the 1/2 doz pair of waders I have and I realize that I really, really have it good.

Example...

She called me up one day and said she found an anniversary band that she liked.  I said "get it."  Never asked how much it was and still do not know or care.  My anniversary present was a 24V trolling motor.  She never asked how much it was or said anything to me after she paid the Credit card.

I am blessed to be in a relationship where we both think we are the lucky one.

+1

Some funny comments here. Some are tongue and cheek i guess. Long ago my first wife suddenly stopped nagging me about going fishing and became supportive of it. "You work hard,go fishing,you deserve it" she would say. I used to leave for the Larry around 3am. All of a sudden it was "you should go the night before and stay there,it's so much driving. You should stay two nights and make it worth the drive". Guess why? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

Some funny comments here. Some are tongue and cheek i guess. Long ago my first wife suddenly stopped nagging me about going fishing and became supportive of it. "You work hard,go fishing,you deserve it" she would say. I used to leave for the Larry around 3am. All of a sudden it was "you should go the night before and stay there,it's so much driving. You should stay two nights and make it worth the drive". Guess why? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

When you get home from fishing, ya gotta stick your key in the lock on the front door and wiggle it, then run to the back door!  Lol

Most of you are probably hunters as well, so you'll probably appreciate this gun humor

Top 10 reasons a gun is better than a woman.

#10 You can trade an old 44 for a new 22 and even get money back!

#9 You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the
road.

#8 If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably
let you try it out a few times.

#7 Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the number one reason a gun is better than a woman.

#1 YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN