Memorial Day weekend BFF

We hang out a while sometimes. But it's not early if you're fishing since sunrise. Gives time for guys to set up camp after and what haves..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Plus it takes the southenders a longtime to figure out how to set up their stuff :lol:

But not as long as it takes the northenders to figure out how to back there boats down the ramp.. lol.. Everyone grab a lawn chair and a beer the show is about to begin

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

Sounds like fun except for the 5pm that sounds a little early it don't get dark till 8:30 or so how long do you guys hang out there ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm a Diehard about fishing, but even I'm beat after 12-14hrs. on the water!!! Gramps always told me if you're going to be dumb, ya gotta be tough!!! Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On my way to H,V,S right now actually, to pick up a few things. Namely the same color Spinny I took 2nd place with in the Canandaigua derby. I don't seem to have one anymore. Better get 2 I guess! Lol Us southenders may be a little slow, but we won a lot of money last year! $6300 in total between all of us that fish together. :)

Yeah as much as I love busting you guys I have to admit you guys get the job done and have a bunch of fun doing it :yes:

Yeah as much as I love busting you guys I have to admit you guys get the job done and have a bunch of fun doing it :yes:

Amen brother! If you're not having some sort of fun it's not fishing, and makes for a really long day!!