Trolled from 9-2 out of Olcott. Ran 6 rods, 4 boards 2 riggers. Flat lined stick baits off the boards and small spoons off the riggers around 4-6 ft down in 7-10 fow. Got 5 browns, 1 steelie, and 1 coho/king (gotta forgive me I'm not the best at deciphering from looking at a picture and I forgot to check its gums before releasing it). I will try to get some pictures uploaded tomorrow afternoon. Best action on bright colors, chartreuse and oranges were best. Got 3 browns on a super small silver flutter spoon I taped up myself. Steelies came on a silver bass pro floating stick bait (rapala knock off). Salmon on chartruese rapala. Fire tiger was a good color too. Speed right around 2.1-2.2 all day. Heading out again next Sunday early start this time for our last spring trip before my dad takes the boat out to the place on Erie for the eyes. Got a few new tricks up my sleeve to try this week, hopefully we'll get to double digits. I'll be sure to post another report after we go out. Not too bad for a couple guys who haven't done the trout and salmon thing for almost 20 years. My father and I used to fish out of Olcott religiously all through the late 80s and early to mid 90s, but my dad swore he was done with it. I knew I'd get him back out there ;). Sorry for the lengthy first post, I'm Jeff by the way. We are in a red 16ft Lund, it will be Mac Attack once I get the old man to get off his butt and put the old name on her (our boats have had the name since before I was even fishing). If you see us out there give us a holler, always happy to give up some info, and always glad for a tip or 2. Leads me to my first question, what vhf channels are you guys at my end of the lake using? (Niagara, Wilson, Olcott area).

Thanks for the clarification. Is the one in the last pic a king too? I thought that was a coho but again didn't check. And he was tiny so my hands cover a lot of the fish lol. All of our fish get revived and returned to the lake BTW, I'm not interested in cleaning them (that's what walleyes are for) just love to fish for them