Good day on Canandaguia lake with Great lakes lures

Thank you Mike! Blind Squirrel Sportfishing designed that lure and I had a few left over from running them. They are a great lure! I'm glad you came down and picked them when you did! Only had about 4-5 left. Nice job and nice report, for sure! Got some lures coming soon for you to keep that up! Nice job Mike!

Mike fished from a 15 ft boat today, and as you can see, it was rough. Way to go Mike!  

The lure was a Copper Back Rattler, from Great Lakes Lures. With an orange stripe down it. 

Congrats to Mike on the win! 

Edited by Great Lakes Lure Maker

Way to go bud!!!! Now can I have my spoon back..... Kidding great job!

Priceless! But I believe he deserves your lure since he fished it with confidence and won a derby with it! Does it have a name? Wicked Orange is the color I buy. I thought that was a good name? Ask your daughter to pull the rabbit out of the hat. She has been on a roll today! 

Ok I will share he earned that spoon lol. Wicked Orange is cool.... Rhonda said "slow burn" just before this post. .....troll it slow and burns fish into the box. But I think mike should name it since he won the first derby that lure has ever seen.

Lol boat locked and we have a security camera no worries there lol.

Not sure how many bad Santos's you "stold" from me ( laughing) but try one as is and if yA got another put 5 or 6 dots on the painted face with a black sharpie and a orange or red eye on the inside cup by the hook end :)-

If yA win know keep both spoons I'm gonna want a prize money kickback!! Lol