Lets see your own painted lures!

Wow I talked to you about Jason and his spoons and now he is offering you a job. Lol Barry yA move down there and only 1hour 40 minutes from hoping aboard .

Awesome looking paint jobs all of you guys .... I can paint houses and cars but not spoons... Oh well.

Barry I would jump on Jason's offer, just think of all the new hardware you would get first dibs at, not to mention getting paid to do something you like to do. LOL.good looking spoon man, I really like the green frog color ones

Nice I was board this winter and also took up lure making and painting. I make mine out of resin from larry dahlburgs kit. paint was the easiest part $100 harbor freight airbrush kit and some acylic paints done deal. However my buddy had to top me lures from china  buck a piece for anything you want and I paint the for him. Like you said the hand painted out fished store bought. I use the seal all clear to finish them and they all looks store bought. I cant wait to crush the walleye with them. If I get motivated I will post picks on my kids laptop and no email.